When it comes to accuracy and consistency with power, no machine in the ATEC lineup is better suited than the Casey Pro 3G. The 3G has the ability to throw every type of pitch for BP, accurately to each segment of the strike zone. The micro-adjustment system allows you to lock-in the 3G right over the plate, and then move the pitch all over the strike zone with micro-adjusters. You can work on sliders down and in to your lefties, and then show them back door sliders, all with the mircro-adjusters. And packed with power up to 100mph, the 3G gives you the ability to "train up to play down", meaning it will make your opponent's #1 look like #4 or #5. The machine will give your players faster than normal game speeds making actual games seem slower and easier. The accuracy and consistency of the Pro also make it the top defensive training machine. Packed with enough power for any top-level team, the 3G can do wall drills with each outfielder and then in turn complete a full infield practice. No machine is more accurate and more consistent that the Casey Pro 3G
Practice and Training Benefits:
- Adjust pitches in specific increments for pinpoint control; Adjust height in a 36" range, Adjust left/right in an 18" range
- Throw accurate pitches up to 100mph with variable speed control
- Position a pitch to an exact location for repetitive training, or mix it up to repllciate game situations
- 360 degree left-right rotation and 120 degree of vertical pivot
- Dual concave wheel design for maximum ball control
- Position indicators index pitch locations
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Power Supply: 110V, AC, 1/4 hp
- Weight: 110 lbs.
Ball feeders, remote controls and other accessories are available for all pitching machines. Please contact customer service at 1-800-233-8391 or email@example.com.