Designed for use by high school, collegiate, and professional programs. Frame structure is 2” aluminum tubing with heavy-duty weather treated knotless netting and solid vinyl black skirt. Large thud pad and baffle net protect rear of cage. Outer wheels turn 180 degrees and feature locking hubs with oversize turf tires. Rear dolly assembly easily lifts and maneuvers cage. Padded rib bars feature welded placement guides for inserting lifting bars to safely raise cage. Lifting bars secure to ribs with safety cable and pin. Dual, folding observation decks at rear of cage allow for raised viewing of batter.
- Overall dimensions: 22’D x 18’W x 12’H
- Collapsed storage height is 5’
- 2” diameter aluminum tubing
- Heavy-duty weather treated knotless netting
- Heavy-duty dolly assembly with oversize turf tires
- 180 degree, lockable hubs with oversize turf tires
- Reinforced drop corners on front of cage
- Dual, fold-out observation decks
- Welded storage cradle for rib lifting bars
- Padded ribs to protect against ricochet
- Heavy-duty black vinyl skirt
- 4’x6’ high density foam thud pad
Ships motor freight. Please call for freight estimate. Do not use website shipping calculator.